IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN SAFETY TO ALL RIDERS AND HORSES, AS WELL AS MAINTAIN CLEANLINESS THROUGHOUT THE STABLE AND GROUNDS, AND TO MAINTAIN A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE AND A FAMILY ATMOSPHERE, LA SITA STABLES HAS ESTABLISHED THE FOLLOWING RULES TO BE FOLLOWED.
October 2014 going forward, Late Fees will be
Reminder, Rent is do between the 1st-5th
Rent after the 5th of the month must also
include a $15.00 late fee per-horse!
Rent received after the 15th will have a $25 late fee per horse!
ALL RIDING AND HANDLING IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
1) CIGARETTE, CIGAR AND PIPE SMOKING ARE PROHIBITED UNDER THE ROOFS OF THE BARNS / STALLS. UPON ARRIVAL, PLEASE EXTINQUISH CIGARETTES. Please use ash trays in picnic area. Don't want to pic up after anyone! No Butts on the Grounds!
2) IF YOU ARE SMOKING, PLEASE BE RESPECTFULL AND PUT CIGARETTE BUTTS IN THE TRASH OR ASH TRAY. DO NOT THROW CIGARETTE BUTTS ON THE GROUNDS, PLACE IN TRASH PLEASE.
3) ALL OWNERS, RIDERS AND BLACKSMITHS/FARRIERS MUST CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELVES. MANURE SHOULD BE DUMPED IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY.
4) BOARD AND RENT IS DUE THE 1ST OF THE MONTH AND IS LATE BY THE 5TH OF THE MONTH. THE LATE CHARGE FROM THE 6th – 15TH OF THE MONTH IS $15, AFTER THE 15th is $25. IF PAST DUE 60 DAYS, ACTION WILL BE TAKEN TO HAVE YOU REMOVED FROM La SITA STABLES.
5) IF YOU BRING FRIENDS OR RELATIVES, THEY WILL BE EXPECTED TO FOLLOW ALL THE RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLYING TO THIS FACILITY. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN THEM AND POSSIBLY YOU, BEING ASKED TO LEAVE. LA SITA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS TO MEMBERS OR THEIR GUESTS.
6) USE OF THE PICNIC AREA FOR PRIVATE PARTIES MUST BE APPROVED PRIOR TO ANY EVENT. AS ALWAYS THE FACILITY IS OPEN TO MEMEBERS AT ANY TIME, EXCEPT IN THE EVENT OF A PRIVATE PARTY OR LEASE TO OUTSIDE PARTY (pinic area only).
*** ALL PARTIES MUST END BY 1:00 AM, NO LATER ***
7) Please notify Owners if you would like to bring a guests, small or large group of people to visit your horse. ANYONE who will be riding a horse must have a signed release form on record, even if they are riding a boarder’s horse. NO exceptions. Your guests are your responsibility.
8) ONLY LA SITA MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED USE OF THE FACILITY AMENITIES, OUTSIDE GUEST MAY USE FACILITY ONLY IF THEY HAVE PURCHASED A MEMBERSHIP FOR THE TRAILRIDERS ORGANIZATION OR FOR LA SITA. (MEMBERSHIP IS $20 A MONTH, STABLE RESIDENTS HAVE PRIORITY FOR USE OF FACILITIES).
9) BOARDERS SHALL KEEP THE STALLS AS NEAT AND CLEAN AS POSSIBLE, RETURNING TACK, RAKES, TOOLS ETC. TO THEIR APPROPRIATE PLACES. No items shall be left in the center isle or inside of stalls after use, where they can become a hazard to others using the facility
10) ALWAYS RIDE IN A MANNER THAT IS SAFE FOR YOU AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU.
11) Parents are responsible for all minor children. Don’t leave children unattended or allow children to stand on the FENCE rails or gates, OR HANG & PLAY ON HORSE WALKERS. Children must be supervised at all times.
12) EVERYONE USING THE FACILITY MUST SIGN A "RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT", SHOW PROOF OF NEGATIVE COGGINS, ABIDE BY THE STABLE RULES.
13) DOGS MUST BE RESTRAINED AT ALL TIMES.
14) In the owner’s absence Tony or Gloria, “Oscar” is in charge. As Oscar says... "Don't go all Wyatt Earp!"
15) Please make sure no horses are turned out unsupervised, and all horses are tied up, NOTrunning loose.
16) Termination of Month to Month stable lease can be given by La Sita Stables (Antonio Garcia) at any time. Boarding Evictions are not subject to State Landlord/Tenant laws as horses are considered personal property and Tenants are not living on the property. As a courtesy to avoid undue stress we will offer a 30 notice to Vacate the property however, If La Sita Stables / Antonio Garcia determines that the Tenant is acting in Unsafe or Destructive behavior or Unlawful or Threating behavior to other Tenants or Landlord, La Sita Stables / Antonio Garcia has right to enforce or issue a more immediate notice to vacate of a period on one week or extreme circumstances of 24 hours.
For any questions or concerns, Please contact Tony or Gloria
Tony - 210-438-3537 Gloria – 210-438-3093